Watercolor, on 16x20 Arches hot press art board. ~30 hours.
As usual, I don't much care for the background, but I'm happy with how she came out. I took more time than I usually do for this one, but learned more too. For one, I doubt I'll ever bother with masking fluid again. More importantly, I'm paying more attention to edges (blurring them), so she didn't come out as flat as subject in my other paintings. Also, I find that wetting the paper and dabbing off pigment is often a better strategy than going to the white paint when I want a part lighter.
A big thank you to Laura Kok
for the lovely reference photo